By Správa úložišť radioaktivních odpadů
Read or Download Atlas of plutonic rocks and orthogneisses in the Bohemian Massif PDF
Best nonfiction_5 books
Elevating childrens within the twenty first Century is either parenting within the worst of occasions and parenting within the better of occasions. The confident mum or dad is an important source for navigating the demanding situations and possibilities that trendy households face. Dr. Alvy exhibits mom and dad easy methods to support their young ones achieve their complete capability.
Prone advertising: dealing with the carrier worth Chain 1st version argues that each one provider administration efforts are aimed to reinforce worth for you to increase the base line. Written from a eu point of view, the e-book demonstrates that via strategic orientation and innovation, the enterprise and shareholder will attain the advantages.
- Supergravity and Superstrings A Geometric Perspective, Vol 3: Superstrings
- Liver Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology, v826)
- New Thoughts on Besov Spaces
- [Journal] The Mathematical Intelligencer. Vol. 28. No 2
Additional info for Atlas of plutonic rocks and orthogneisses in the Bohemian Massif
2. ) metasediments. 3. Central Bohemian Pluton (mostly Sázava Tonalite, Blatná Granodiorite and the Marginal Granite. Contact aureole: Variscan contact metamorphism (the Central Bohemian Pluton). Mineralization: 1. stratiform mineralization connected with the volcanic members (pyrite and Cu, Zn sulphides, 2. vein and stockwork style of the Au-quartz, scheelite and Ag-polymetallic and barite mineralization. Fig. 14.. Jílové Volcanic Belt geological sketchmap (adapted after Morávek et al. 1994). 1 – Jílové Alaskite (Albite Granite), Trondhjemite, Metatonalite, 2 – Jílové Orthogneiss, 3 – Jílové Metavolcanites, 4 – Variscan biotite granite, 5 – faults.
Stř. Úst. geol. 61, 5, 265–272. 34 KETTNER, R. (1952): Geology of Třemšín unit and its surroundings. – Věst. Král. Čes. Společ. Nauk, T. mat-přírodověd. 14, 1–21. (Czech) ZACHARIÁŠ, J. (2008): Compositional trends in magmatic and hydrothermal silicates of the Petráčkova hora intrusive complex, Bohemian Massif – link between the magmatic processes and intrusion-related gold mineralization. – J. Geosci. 53, 105–117. ZACHARIÁŠ, J. – PERTOLD, Z. – PUDILOVÁ, M. – ŽÁK, K. – PERTOLDOVÁ, J. – STEIN, H.
Mineralization: not reported. Regional position: a member of the Proterozoic basement in the belt between the Ondřejov and Chocerady roof pendants of the CBP. Rock types: Ondřejov Metatonalite – sheared or foliated biotite metatonalite and hornblendebiotite metatonalite (two facies). Size and shape (in erosion level): outcrop of 400 × 200 m in size. References VAJNER, V. (1963): Geologie metamorfovaného ostrova ondřejovského. – Sbor. geol. Věd, Geol. 1, 21–41. VRÁNA, S. (1981): Metatonalite-metaconglomerate relation: the problem of the Upper Proterozoic sequence and its basement in the NE part of the Central Bohemian Pluton.